Glasshous is the sensational new luxury boutique development currently peaking the interest of buyers in the historic Coconut Grove area of sunny Miami, Florida. This unique project, entirely covered in glass, distinguishes itself from the typical high-rise condominiums that have been popping up around the area. Planned to have only 5 floors and a grand total of 23 units, the Glasshaus in the Grove is a much quainter version of the luxury real estate developments that have been built recently.
Developed by the leading professionals at GD.8 and Element Development LLC, its Bauhaus-inspired design is being headed by the world-renowned architects and interior designers at Varabyeu Partners.
Glasshaus in the Grove will provide residence with convenient access to a variety of local cafes, fine dining restaurants, parks, businesses, hotels, and city highlights, such as the renowned retail shopping at Cocowalk and Commodore Plaza.
Contact Elmir Group, experts specializing in luxury real estate, for more information on these new exclusive pre-construction condos available at the Glasshaus in the Grove.
- Year Built0
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityCoconut Grove
- 10 dedicated electric car spaces with individual charging station connections
- 24-hour front desk lobby, concierge, and security
- Automated window roller shade package
- Automatic exclusive membership to the nearby Coconut Grove Sailing Club
- Built-in media package with fiber optic wiring
- Electric bicycles for resident use
- Home atomization upgrade, including Nest Thermostats Wi-Fi controlled system
- In-unit private security system with Smart Phone capability package
- Lighting with control system package
- Pet friendly building
- Resort-style rooftop deck with a pool and cabanas
- Rooftop summer kitchen, alfresco dining area and lounge
- Secure FOB key access to building and common areas
- Secured underground parking with assigned parking
- State-of-the-art fitness center with up-to-date facilities adjacent to Zen garden
- State-of-the-art security with video system monitoring in common areas
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout building