Do not miss out on the opportunity to rent one of these two exclusive one bedroom apartments available at the Bond in Miami’s flourishing Financial District, Brickell.
The Bond on Brickell offers the perfect luxury condos for anyone looking to rent a one bedroom apartment in the most elite district in South Florida.
Located right in the heart of Miami’s most vibrant and upcoming neighborhood, the Bond Brickell affords an exceptional lifestyle to its residents.
Brickell, home of Miami’s Financial District and Brickell City Center, has been revitalized with a vast increase of sensational high-rise residential condominiums and skyscrapers.
With the fastest growing luxury real estate market in the state, Brickell offers the most alluring condominium developments in the coveted Downtown Miami area.
Built in 2016, the Bond Brickell is one of the newest buildings to grace the ever-increasing Miami skyline.
The iconic tower that homes the Bond Brickell rises an impressive 44 stories high on gorgeous oceanfront property.
With 328 grandiose units, The Bond on Brickell features a range of 1 to 3 bedroom condos as well as exclusive loft and duplex floor plans.
The luxurious building that homes the Bond Brickell distinguishes itself from the typical Brickell luxury condos with its unique theme that exudes a British-style class.
The Bond on Brickell boasts an elegant lobby graced by an Abbey Road Entrance and 20’ Bond Topiary, as well as its own museum-quality British Red Phone Booth.
Designed by the celebrated architects at Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe and Associates, with its striking interior design by Loguer, photography collection by Terry O’Neill, and art/sculptures by Tatiana Blanco.
The Bond on Brickell surrounds you with idyllic panoramic views of the beautiful Miami River, Biscayne Bay, Atlantic Ocean, the Island of Brickell Key, and stunning coastal scenery.
Just listed on February 2nd of this year, brand new and never lived-in, these two exclusive one bedroom apartments will not be available to rent for very long so act fast before they are gone.
$2,450 asking price
1 bedroom plus den
748 sq. ft.
$2,550 asking price
1 bedroom plus den
748 sq. ft.
Both desirable units come unfurnished and decorator-ready, with features such as:
- High speed elevators that lead to spectacular foyer at each private entrance
- Extended outdoor wraparound terraces with glass and aluminium railings
- Lifestyle kitchens with top-of-the-line Bosch appliances and beautifully hand-crafted Nolte kitchen cabinets
- Spa inspired bathrooms with European-style cabinetry, Silestone countertops, and designer faucets by Porcelanosa
- Floor-to-ceiling glass climate-efficient treated windows and sliding doors
- Lofty 9 foot ceilings
- Spacious custom walk-in closets with double door entry
- Assigned private self-parking
- Fob access to all private areas
Residents also benefit from an array of world-class amenities, such as:
- 24-hour front desk, concierge, valet, and security
- Resident lounge with refreshments, newspapers and daily coffee in lobby
- Zero Edge Infinity Pool with spectacular waterfall and resort style landscaping
- Private resort-style poolside cabanas featuring outdoor music and fireplace
- Indoor/Outdoor soaking tub for the ultimate privacy and relaxation
- Private 3D surround sound and digital projection cinema in the Parliament Lounge
- Total property WiFi internet broadcast for common areas
- Smart Building technology with ultra-efficient windows
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring Life Fitness equipment
- Bar and lounge area
- Children’s clubroom
- Executive business center
The Bond on Brickell has a Silver LEED Certification and will cater to your every need and desire without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Contact Elmir Group, experts specializing in luxury real estate, for more information on these two stunning 1 bedroom condos available for rent at The Bond on Brickell.