10 Top Reasons to Move to MiamiFebruary 2, 2023
Why do so many people choose to live and invest in Miami? Check out the many advantages and benefits of moving to the Sunshine State.
Read our reasons to move to this amazing city Miami and get our guidance to get more information about it.
- Summer all year round: The weather in Miami is great all year long, Florida offers newcomers exceptionally warm and sunny weather. The average winter temperature ranges from 76 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit and during the summer, the temperature tops off at 90 degrees.
- Florida Has No State Income Tax: The Florida state is one of the few in the nation that doesn’t require its residents to pay state income taxes. Save money while living a luxurious lifestyle in Miami.
- Strong Economy: Among all cities, Miami had the 17th best economy and is one of the top ranked Cities in the world. Miami’s growing population, startup network, tech industry and new businesses fueled the high rankings.
- Job Market: The Magic City has limitless opportunities for career growth and is ranked as one of America’s happiest cities to work in.
- Beautiful Beaches: Miami has some of the most top-rated beaches in the country. South Beach, Surfside, Key Biscayne, Virginia Key Beach Park, Miami Beach, and Sunny Isles Beach are all must-visit spots after moving here, and each offers its own unique atmosphere and special activities.
- Amazing Restaurants: South Florida has an incredible food scene with a variety of high-end and authentic ethnic restaurants. As a result, you’ll find a broad range of amazing oceanfront restaurants, food carts, diners, and walk-up windows to choose from, run by chefs from around the globe and specializing in myriad culinary styles and fusions.
- Diverse Culture: Miami is full of a unique and exciting array of diversity and rich cultural heritage with a multilingual, and multicultural population.
- Transportation is Accessible: Take advantage of the extensive network of public transportation options connecting nearly every corner of the city; its elevated Metrorail ,trolley and Metromover systems can make commuting possible without a car. Find a wide variety of free routes connecting popular neighborhoods.
- Healthy Living: Miami retained its title as the Healthiest City in America through its commitment to several dimensions of wellness, most residents get daily exercise at least three times a week. Miami-Dade County ranks number #1 among Florida counties when it comes to healthy lifestyle choices.
- Vibrant Art Hub: Miami is a true cultural melting pot filled with plenty options to enjoy the lifestyle.
The Elmir Group is a full-service real estate and luxury company based in Miami, Florida with over 14 years of experience.
We are #1 sales team for one Sothebys international realty @onsir #Brickell office! More than $80 million closed sales within 2022.
Our mission is to provide our clients the best luxury real estate experience. We are committed to operating our business with integrity, honesty, passion and trustworthiness.
Maximize your potential return on investment!
Call our experts today at (786)3012220 and get the guidance you deserve to move to this spectacular city in South Florida.
Top 10 New Real Estate Projects in Miami, New Real Estate Projects in Miami