Built in 2008, the tower that homes the acclaimed Epic Residences and Hotel looms at an impressive 601 feet over Miami’s gorgeous tropical shoreline.
The AAA award-winning Epic Residences and Hotel combines the resort feeling of its five-star beachfront hotel with the bustling energy of sophisticated Downtown Miami.
Featuring 54 stories and 342 lavish units, do not miss out on the opportunity to rent the most exclusive 1 bedroom apartments available in this luxury development.
Lofty windows and spacious outdoor balconies spoil you with unparalleled scenic views of the iconic city skyline, Miami River, Biscayne Bay, Atlantic Ocean, the Island of Brickell Key, and pristine white sand Florida beaches.
Designed by the celebrated architects and designers, Nestor Vega and Bert Leon of Revuelta Vega Leon, taking inspiration from Miami’s unique tropical landscape and local native Tequesta culture.
From its local origins in 1995, the Miami-based architecture firm has worked on the most elite luxury residential and commercial projects in South Florida, specializing in high-rises.
Apartments for rent at Miami’s Epic Residences
Offering a total of almost 1000 sq. ft. interior, the Epic Residences and Hotel offers this enormous 1 bedroom/1.5 bathroom condo.
Just step out onto your huge wraparound balcony for the most idyllic views available in the city, overlooking the glistening waters of the bay.
Starting with an asking price of $3,150, it is the best priced unit in the tower that homes the Epic Residence and Hotel.
Listed at the end of December 2017, this gorgeous unit has been on the market for just 63 days, so do not wait too long to make an offer before its taken.
Located just a few floors up on the 41st floor of the Epic tower, you can rent this slightly smaller 1 bedroom/1.5 bathroom unit.
Offering a still generous 799 sq. ft. for a one bedroom condo, at approximately $482 per sq. ft., with an asking price of $385,000.
This one bedroom unit is a steal, with an open balcony and high impact doors, affording its occupants with unobstructed views of the coast and city.
Featuring tiled floors throughout, a spacious master suite with roomy walk-in closet, marbled master bath with frosted glass slider, and gorgeous kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances and Snaidero finishes.
The Amenities at Epic:
Life at Epic Residences and Hotel pamper you with the finest accommodations enriched by its first-class service and unparalleled amenities, including:
- State-of-the-art keypad entry door security system
- High-tech structed media panel allowing interactive communication to the hotel amenities and services
- Fiber-optic high-speed Internet access
- Smart technology for lighting and window treatment control systems
- Impact resistant floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors
- Elegant glass balcony railing
- Recessed lighting
- Beautiful white matte lacquer Italian doors by Lualdi
- Stunning imported Valli door hardware polished in chrome
- Sound proofing dual layer drywall with resilient channel and fiberglass insulation for privacy
- Water resistant drywall in bathrooms
- Designer outlets and switches
- Bosch front loading washer and dryer
Contact Elmir Reality Group, experts specializing in luxury real estate, to learn more about these exclusive one bedroom luxury condos for lease at the Epic Residences and Hotel.